To provide leadership to a team of licensed counselors. Provide individual, group, and family therapy to adult and child victims of family violence and sexual assault.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the counseling team
- Provide therapeutic counseling to victims of family violence and sexual assault.
- Provide individual, family and group therapy, and facilitate classes.
- Provide parenting and interventions with parent and child/children as requested.
- Provide crisis intervention services for walk-in clients and residents of shelter as needed.
- Provide timely follow-up and information/referral services.
- Ensure adherence to state regulations and confidentiality requirements.
- Maintain daily progress notes and required documentation for each client.
- Enter documentation of services daily through the Osnium database.
- Provide Counseling Graduate student interns with supervision.
- Required on-call rotation for hospital emergency room as scheduled.
- Present family violence counseling services for volunteer training as scheduled.
- Assist with public education as requested.
- Attend or complete professional trainings as required.
- And other duties as assigned.
The Clinical Services Coordinator is a full-time position and will report to the Director of Residential and Non-Residential Services. The Clinical Services Coordinator is responsible for supervising licensed counselors, graduate student interns, and volunteers.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a minimum of a Master’s Degree in Counseling/Psychology.
- LPC License is required.
- Supervision license preferred.
- Bilingual English – Spanish preferred.
- Will use therapeutic counseling based on evidence-based trauma-informed interventions and research-based treatments for trauma such as EMDR, Play & Art Therapy, Somatic Experiencing, or DBT.
- Knowledge of good management and organization practices.
- Skill in communicating effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Ability and willingness to work within a team-based culture with a focus on individual development and organizational growth.
Annual salary will be commensurate with experience and education.
How to Apply:
- Submit a cover letter outlining experience, skills and qualifications.
- Submit a Professional Resume.
- Include 3 Professional References with contact information.
- Include 2 Personal References with contact information.