To provide crisis intervention and advocacy services to victims of sexual assault and family violence.
- Provide on-call hospital accompaniment and advocacy services at local hospital emergency rooms.
- Answer the 24-hour hotline.
- Perform emergency shelter screenings & intakes.
- Provide crisis intervention and advocacy services for victims of sexual assault and family violence.
- Assist with risk assessment and safety planning with clients.
- Provide timely follow-up and information/referral services.
- Complete necessary client documentation, maintain current progress notes, document services on Osnium Tracking System and on all required forms.
- Attend weekly administrative/client staff meetings and or assist in monthly grant reporting.
- Assist Sexual Assault Counselors with administrative duties.
- Participate with Sexual Assault Response Team (SART) for all counties.
- Assist with other duties as requested.
The On-Call Response Advocate is a full-time position
(40 hours per week) and is supervised by the Director of Residential and Non-Residential Services.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Degree or near completion of degree in psychology, counseling, social work or other related studies. Work experience in social services may be substituted for Bachelor’s degree.
Must have reliable transportation.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
On-Call Response Advocate will complete Staff/Volunteer Training.