Current Openings: January 30, 2018 until filled.
Sexual Assault Advocate
This position is to provide crisis intervention and advocacy services to victims of sexual assault.
Job descriptions include but not limited to:
- Provides crisis intervention and advocacy with criminal justice, medical and social services.
- Assists in completion and re-evaluation of client safety and treatment plans.
- Provides crisis intervention services for walk-in clients, as needed.
- Provides client screening for Survivors Network (SN) therapy group, Survivors Offering Support (SOS) therapeutic support group, shelter, HEART support group and other agency services.
- Facilitates SN therapy group, as needed.
This position is supervised by the Sexual Assault Program Coordinator.
Qualification & Requirements:
Master's Degree or near completion of degree in psychology, counseling, or social work. Training or experience in the sexual assault field and Licensed Professional Counselor preferred. This is a Part-time position (less than 30 hours/week).
Interested individuals can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 903-579-2533
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference in our organization we would like to hear from you. Tell about yourself and what you have to offer so we can consider you for future openings.
If you are interested in volunteering for the Crisis Center, here is information on how to become a volunteer: Volunteer Opportunities.
The East Texas Crisis Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.