- Provide therapeutic counseling to victims of family violence.
Provide individual, family and group therapy.
- Provide parenting and interventions with parent and child/children as requested.
- Provide crisis intervention services for walk-in clients as needed.
- Provide crisis intervention when assistance is requested by the ETCC Children’s Prevention & Education Program.
- Provide timely follow-up and information/referral services.
Maintain daily progress notes and required documentation for each client.
- Enter documentation of services daily through the Osnium database.
- Assist with weekly H.E.A.R.T. and parenting group upon request.
Required on-call rotation for hospital emergency room as scheduled.
- Present family violence counseling services for volunteer training as scheduled.
- Assist with public education as requested.
- Attend or complete professional webinar trainings as required.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a minimum of a Master’s Degree in Counseling/Psychology.
- LPC License is preferred.
- Recent graduates may be considered with the understanding that they make application for the LPC Associates.
- Will hold or work toward Play & Art Therapy Certifications.
- Knowledge of good management and organization practices.
Salary: Annual salary will be commensurate with experience and education.
- Submit a cover letter outlining experience, skills and qualifications.
- Submit a Professional Resume.
- Include 3 Professional References with contact information.
- Include 2 Personal References with contact information.